1. Serve as the official Provincial Organization for the Martial Art and Amateur Sport of Taekwondo in the province of Manitoba;
2. Promote, foster and develop Taekwondo in the province by assisting in and supporting the development of athletes, coaches, referees and officials;
3. Provide leadership in the development of Taekwondo both provincially and nationally;
4. Cooperate with and assist all levels of government so that the best interests of Taekwondo are maintained and served;
5. Aid and advise its members in the establishment of policies for the development of Taekwondo;
6. Establish and maintain liaison and cooperation with the members of the Association; and,
7. Maintain and preserve the tradition and heritage of the Art of Taekwondo.